Through various training partnerships Site Safety can offer a large selection of comprehensive and approved training courses catering for a variety of industries.
We can provide these training courses at our training facility in Dublin or on-site nationwide to facilitate our cleints requirements. We have a very diverse team of trainers with many years of experience in various different industries. Our training approach is learner focused, addressing any problems learners may face and promoting maximum interaction. We maintain learners interest throughout by using real life practical examples.
Upon completion of courses certificates are provided and can be accessed and logged through or on-line system.
Safe use of Lifting Equipment
- Lifting Regulations and Legislation
- Slinging Definitions and Terminology
- Choosing the right sling
- Planning the Lift
- Safe use of Lifting Equipment – Hoists and Overhead Cranes
- Safe use of Lifting Accessories – Chains, webslings, shackles, wire rope etc.
- Lifting Forces and weight calculations
- Before Use Inspection of Lifting Equipment
- Scaffolding Level1/2
- Scaffolding-General Operatives
- Alloy Tower Erection
- Ladder Safety
- Working At Heights
Machinery & Plant Training
- Cranes-Tower, Mobile, Gantry Crane & Self Erector Crane
- Forklift-Counter Balance – Reach Truck
- Hi-Ab Truck
- MEWP (Mobile Elevation Work Platforms)
- Excavator 360°Mini Digger & Rubber Duck
- Dumpers Artic & Front Loader
- Loading Shovel